facebook

frat pc 16 only

by: PC 16

Can someone rank just the 2016 frat pledge classes?

Posted By: PC 16
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: uhh   

I haven't seen every single frat's '16 PCs, but I can tell you based off my and my friends' experiences with some houses. DX has a lot of really sweet and hot guys and did really well, DU also did well this year, although they're on the more meathead end of the spectrum. Sig Chi was good but kind of a mixed bag, Sig Phi has a tiny new PC but with Psi U falling off the map, there's a lot of shifting going on at the top, both still top houses. Alpha Delt got some creeps and some cool dudes, don't really know what to think of them at this point. Chi Phi got a lot of hot guys which is a pleasant surprise. Phi Psi and Sig Pi are even more social climby than before which is really an accomplishment at this point, pretty sure their upperclassmen hate their new PCs and their relations aren't looking great. FIJI is a weird house that doesn't really have a "type", got a lot of guys though and they seem nice and fun. Lambda did pretty well, too, trying hard to be "frat" as usual but get down.

By: uhh
by: TfFeb 29, 2016 1:28:05 PM

Sig phi didn't get a small class.

By: Tf
by: lmaoMar 1, 2016 12:39:04 PM

thx DX

By: lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.