facebook

fraternity pc rankings 2016 [unbiased version]

by: Outsider

Top Tier
1. Sigma chi (++) - classic top frat
2. Sigma Phi (++) - classy, WASPY top frat

Upper Tier
3. Alpha Delt (+) - took overall good looking rich kids
4-5. DU (-) - took more sporty, hardcore partiers, same level as Dx.
4-5. Delta Chi (-) - Almost had a great rush, but lost a lot of the kids they were going for to sig phi and sig chi last second. Mixed bag PC.
6. Sig Pi (0) - Performed as usual with a group of ambitious kids who are in constant strive of top frat.
7-8. Phi Psi (+)
7-8. Chi Phi (0) - Still fits state-school sporty mold, but not the best relationships with sororities because of this.
9-10. Lambda(+) - about same level as fiji, lambda has more of an ambitious and WASPY vibe, while FIJI has more of a nice guys vibe,
9-10. FIJI (+) ^

MIDDLE
11. Sig Nu (-) - not many kids outside of football know of them.
12. Psi Upsilon (---) - if they still even exist. had a PC of 5, now 3.
13-17. Sig Ep, Sammy, PIKE, phi sig, and Pi Kapp are all around the same level, different types of personalities.
18-22. Llenroc, ZBT, AGR, phi tau, and kappa sig around the same level, different personalities.

Posted By: Outsider
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ha   

Lol at Fiji

By: Ha
by: hahaFeb 23, 2016 11:57:52 AM

calm down lambda

By: haha
by: UhhFeb 23, 2016 6:31:00 PM

Fiji and lambda are middle...come on now. Some guys in Fiji think they are upper, and it's funny

By: Uhh
#2  by: nice   

this is actually really good, I think DX did well this year though

By: nice
#3  by: Not quite   

Switch Sammy and ZBT

By: Not quite
#4  by: Eh   

How can you have a good idea of what happened at the top if you mix with lambda/fiji? Way too vague, try harder

By: Eh
#5  by: ay   

fiji and lambda should move to middle tier.
Middle:
Fiji + Lambda
Sig Nu
Pike / Phi Sig / Sig Ep

then the rest are lower middle

By: ay
#6  by: Sad   

Looks like Fiji made this one guys.

By: Sad
#7  by: yogotti   

Sigma Chi and Sigma Phi did well, not doubt but both lost good people to DU, Alpha Delt, and Sig Pi--both will stay top but I hesitate with the ++ assignment. Agree with most but Alpha Delt is taking over the place of Psi U in the top. Psi U is coming back within the month. It won't be a powerhouse it was for quite some time, however it is not at all in the middle, will still mix with the best girls and will not mix out of the core four--the older guys won't do it. Delta Chi did pretty well regardless, Theta loves them; in terms of attractiveness and coolness, the PC is far from a "mixed bag". Agree with the placement of Sig Pi because the PC is small but it has some stand out guys who turned down top bids, will mix well. DU definitely deserves a + because the PC is pretty dope.

With that being said, the only two rankings that are wrong are Psi U and Alpha Delt. Going to be interesting to see what happens when Chi Psi comes back next year.

By: yogotti
by: LolFeb 25, 2016 10:10:40 AM

I like your way of not bashing other houses in order to disguise yourself but not all houses do well. Doesn't work that way. At least relative to their "rank". Im gonna guess you're Psi U, could be wrong.

By: Lol
by: Really? Feb 25, 2016 2:46:02 PM

To which house doing well are you objecting to? The top six all did well. Sig chi, sig phi and alpha delt did the best, in my opinion. And no, I'm not psi u and proud of it

By: Really?
#8  by: FRAT   

You need more than 2 houses to make a top tier...

New top tier is
1. Sig Chi
2. Sig Phi
3. Alpha Delt
4. DU
5. Delta Chi

By: FRAT
by: yogottiFeb 24, 2016 4:30:08 PM

If you think DU and Delta Chi are top tier you're kidding yourself. There are max three houses in the top tier considering the current fraternity lineup.

By: yogotti
#9  by: Hahaa   

Respectable attempt, sig pi. I'll give you that much

By: Hahaa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.