facebook

psi u

by: Psi U

How'd they do?

Posted By: Psi U
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Lgr   

They did well, small but diverse pledge class, got pretty much everyone that they wanted during rush week.

By: Lgr
by: LmaoJan 31, 2016 11:45:08 PM

Lol is this a joke they got 5 pledges

By: Lmao
#2  by: meh   

much better numbers this year, but quality is meh..

By: meh
#3  by: hm   

Cross rushed with Acacia a lot this year

By: hm
#4  by: Question   

I gotta ask. My best friend goes to cornell, I don't. I stalked her FB after rush, and saw some pics of new pledges of what you guys rank as top frats. Ummm...where are all the hot guys at?? Lot of guys on here make jokes about Cornell not having a lot of hot ladies but I'm wondering what's up with the guys???? Top frats have like 10 new guys and maybe one in 10 would be considered good looking at my school.

By: Question
by: AghFeb 1, 2016 9:30:04 AM

If you can tell X guy is in Y "top" fraternity without even going here then that stalking of yours might actually be a serious problem

By: Agh
by: Question Feb 1, 2016 12:02:08 PM

I know I don't go to cornell, but it's not that hard to figure out. If you see a pic of a new pledge class, and that frat is ranked as a "top" frat on this site, then you can tell what the guys in a top frat look like. Uhhh....thought you guys were smart.

By: Question
by: sanchezFeb 1, 2016 5:45:07 PM

most dudes are not great looking when they're 18, check back in a couple years

and cornell does have hot ladies as well they just dont spend as much time 'getting ready' as the ones at your school. probably cause they're busy

By: sanchez
#5  by: Address?   

Isn't Psi U at 2 Forest Park Lane? If so... they've got some stuff to work out.

By: Address?
by: sigh...Feb 1, 2016 1:13:39 PM

yeah but they've got money. Watch nothing happen

By: sigh...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.