facebook

can't wait

by: Haha!

Can't wait until we all graduate and get to put "top house" on our resume for every job we don't get! I'm so glad that I bashed all those other fraternities and sororities so that I could gain a better sense of entitlement towards the dues I was paying! Oh, what was that? AEPi had three more of their members become fortune 500 CEO's? Oh, and a AZD is senator now? Huh, that's weird, they weren't top houses in College.. Ah, whatever, my money was well spent and I got to bash them online anonymously! Haha, oh, sorry I gotta get back to the fries, ol' king Burger gets angsty when my break is over 10 minutes, haha! Too busy day dreaming about those college memories that are really helping me out now. Merry Christmas Greekrank! Rush Cornell 2015! We are not all judgemental social class concerned freaks, just most of us! Haha.

Posted By: Haha!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yeahhh   

I appreciate the sentiment no matter how aggressive. every greek house has amazing men and women. What happened to supporting greeks over all else? We are supposed to be here to help the greek system not hurt it by fighting amongst each other. Other campuses aren't like this

By: yeahhh
#2  by: C   

I get where you're coming from, but this just comes off as bitter and ignorant. Take greek life as something that just matters now for the most part - no matter what house you're in, it won't determine your future.

By: C
#3  by: Humph    

You mad azd?

By: Humph
by: ehDec 25, 2014 9:12:36 PM

an AZD wouldn't use themselves as an example, get real

By: eh
#4  by: .   

bitter because you dont have social skills

By: .
by: Over your headDec 26, 2014 6:41:56 PM

I don't think social skills were the point of this post but okay.

By: Over your head
#5  by: haha   

Awwww azd hearts greek rank!

By: haha
by: ?Dec 29, 2014 5:39:48 AM

Is this post saying that an AZD wrote the post or that AZD hearts this post? Im confused

By: ?
#6  by: LOL   

This is pretty effing great. The negative responses are from people who are angry they can't put "hottest sorority" on their resume. Grow a brain.

By: LOL
#7  by: lmao   

You hit it right on the head, the cornell greek system in a nutshell haha. It's a shame too, I have friends in the "lower" tier fraternities and sororities, and when my sisters see me hanging out with them they actually yell at me and judge these people without even knowing who they are. It honestly sucks. I can't even suggest mixing with anyone outside our circle or "lower tiers" without girls freaking out and throwing tantrums.

By: lmao
by: dropJan 1, 2015 11:33:48 PM

probably in the wrong sorority then hoe

By: drop
#8  by: Bunp   

Everyone read this.

By: Bunp
by: You're dumbSep 20, 2018 1:21:24 AM

Idk why you went back 4 years to bump this ridiculous post.

You realize the people in upper houses actually have goals/ambitions just the same as everyone else at Cornell? Plenty (if not most) go on to become successful bankers/doctors/etc.

By: You're dumb

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.