facebook

ok

by: !!

I personally believe that the tiers should be more split than the are.. I think they should be

Top: Adpi, Ddd
Upper mid: kd, zta
Mid: axo,xo
(Not too much "gap" between these three tiers)

(Big gap here)
Lower mid: dz, phi mu, kappa

(Big gap)
Bottom: agd, gamma phi

This is truly how it just should be because we can't just have a billion on top, HOWEVER all six (top, upper, and upper mid) are the best of the best. There were the top PNMS through recruitment and they just went where they liked best. If you are in any of the 6 at the top (Adpi, Ddd, kd, zta, axo, or xo) you are just fine and were probably a pretty seeked after pnm. So let's please end this discussion!!!!

Posted By: !!
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: ish   

I would put ddd above adpi, and XO above zeta

By: ish
#12  by: GreekLove   

Well I "personally believe" that each chapter is great in their own way and these tiers are ridiculous.

By: GreekLove
by: LoserJul 26, 2014 11:29:43 AM

Loser

By: Loser
by: GreekLoveJul 26, 2014 2:57:23 PM

You realize it says that comment was posted by:Loser? Wow you really told me.

#13  by: yes   

this is accurate

By: yes
#14  by: uh   

agreed

By: uh
#15  by: lol   

at tri delt trying to be relevant

By: lol
#16  by: agreed   

If you are a PNM looking at this, this is 100% correct. But you will be happy no matter what "tier" you are in.

By: agreed
by: NoAug 7, 2014 5:49:23 PM

Not it's not

By: No
#17  by: Just calling it like   

I see it....I'd switch KD and ZTA with AXO and XO. The tiers did shift this past Fall. And no, I'm not in either one of those. Just an objective third party.

By: Just calling it like
by: agreeJul 30, 2014 9:56:08 AM

kd? there’s a kd here? who even knew..

By: agree
by: not a chi oJul 30, 2014 8:32:35 PM

not so sure about that. Maaaaaybe move axo and xo ahead of kd, but not ahead of zta. Aaaand kd is amazing, pretty sure it was a troll and not an axo/xo saying that.

By: not a chi o
#18  by: Yeah   

I feel like dz phi mu and kappa are all equal

By: Yeah
by: UhJul 31, 2014 9:45:08 AM

Um, sorry but coming from a "top" sorority and having friends in a majority of sororities, dz is much better than kappa and phimu, especially in reputation and grades.

By: Uh
by: what?Jul 31, 2014 10:47:35 AM

also from a "top" - agree that dz is better. kappa is much, much, much closer but definitely in this order - dz, kappa, big big big big big gap phi mu.

By: what?
by: well.. Jul 31, 2014 11:58:17 AM

disagree completely, dz is the best then phi mu.. i really haven't had good experience with any kappas

By: well..
by: um...Aug 9, 2014 9:01:50 PM

from everyone I've met phi mu's are easily ahead of dz and kappa...

By: um...
#19  by: I've heard   

I've heard that gamma phi is middle tier but everyone put them as lower tier. what's the truth? my sister was a gphi and i was considering joining.

By: I've heard
by: GreekLoveJul 31, 2014 4:10:27 PM

They're sweet girls who are very involved. I encourage you to go through and decide for yourself :)

by: BottomJul 31, 2014 4:10:54 PM

They are the bottom of the bottom.

By: Bottom
by: top tier girlJul 31, 2014 6:34:36 PM

they aren't the bottom bottom, they are still ahead of agd and will be ahead of pi phi when they come this year. but all sororities at usc are good.

By: top tier girl
by: hmm Aug 5, 2014 1:28:16 AM

Honestly I don't really buy into dz over kappa and phi mu maybe they have the best gpa and lots of service hours because they're insanely strict but I've been to some functions and seen them dt and a lot of the girls are extremely sloppy and live up to the term "Easy DZ" plus they aren't known for having the best sisterhood unlike kappa and phi mu

By: hmm
by: gphiAug 5, 2014 1:31:20 AM

Gamma phis are very sweet girls and they have good and bad within the chapter just like everyone else but if you're looking to join for tier/social standing I wouldn't suggest it. They are dead last meaning they're the least selective out of all other 11 sororities

By: gphi
#20  by: Perf   

Perfect but ddd in front of adpi

By: Perf

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.