facebook

need advice

by: help

I'm thinking about going through formal recruitment next fall as a junior...does anyone have any advice/tips for that? I know most sororities prefer to take freshman, so how are my chances?

Posted By: help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: J   

You're put in a completely separate pool than freshman and sophomores too. You still have a decent chance as long as you have a high GPA. Someone will take you for sure but I know a junior who rushed and only 1 sorority preffed her and it was a "bottom tier" and she really didnt want it. So yes your chances are lower than most but if you are yourself you will always find the house you are meant to be in I promise.

By: J
#2  by: Seriously   

Ok you'll actually be fine. Honestly don't even worry as long as your GPA is above a 2.5 and I'm not trying to insult the person above me but rushing as a junior makes no difference. I actually heard a lot of sororities like older girls bc they are more mature and ready to take positions. Go through rush, don't worry about being a junior, and enjoy ending up where you belong.

By: Seriously
#3  by: date a bro   

And make friends with the girls he hangs with (bangs) beforehand! You'll be one big family instantly

By: date a bro

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.