facebook

rush

by: 2019 PNM

I’m from columbia so i know a lot about greek life here. I heard adpi and phi mu have an intense rivalry and am most interested with them. i don’t want to sound superficial, but i know phi mu has a better reputation with fraternities and deemed more “hot” ; but adpi is known for having super natural and down to earth girls.... which should go for?

Posted By: 2019 PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: bro stop   

If I can give you ANY advice it’s to everything you know about the sororities out of your head!! Yes we all obviously have one or two we really want BUT you need to keep an open mind. When you step foot into one of these houses you maybe have a TOTALLY different view! All the houses at USC are worth giving a shot, and it’s so low class to “which one should I go for.”

By: bro stop
#2  by: OPEN MIND   

It's not exactly your choice. One or both of them may release you. You need to understand and be ready for this likelihood because it happens a lot every year. Pay attention to all the houses that invite you back because they WANT you. Your best experience ever could be waiting for you in another house.

By: OPEN MIND
#3  by: A guy   

What guy says phi moos are hotter than adpis

By: A guy
#4  by: Haha   

If you really knew anything about USC sororities you would know that phi mu is no where near AΔΠ.

By: Haha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.