facebook

whats happening

by: ??

What's going on with tri delta?

Posted By: ??
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: info   

As far as I know, the chapter was closed due to hazing allegations. The girls who pledged TriDelt have been released to join other sororities on campus if they wish.

By: info
#2  by: Confused   

What exactly did they do though. And why are they blurring out a girls faces in pictures.

By: Confused
by: YeaOct 16, 2015 5:09:28 PM

Thats what I wanna know? Did that girl haze?

By: Yea
by: UWG Sorority GirlOct 16, 2015 8:21:25 PM

Who has blurred faces? Do tell!

By: UWG Sorority Girl
by: Social mediaOct 17, 2015 8:26:33 AM

I don't want to say names but I've seen at least 3 girls who have it and others commenting about it on instagram

By: Social media
by: uwgOct 21, 2015 3:55:06 PM

they are blurring out that girls face because she is being accused of being the ones who told on them for the hazing

By: uwg
#3  by: come on   

Tri Delts know exactly know what happened, they are just not talking because the truth makes them look petty. Did they haze this pledge class, probably not. Did they cut the sister of an active this year during rush? hmmmm there's your smoking gun

By: come on
#4  by: @ come on   

That wouldn't be why they got their charter pulled though...

By: @ come on
by: Might beOct 18, 2015 7:42:43 PM

if spurned sister in question made a phone call to national. (I am giving you the silver platter) Did anyone in the chapter not find it suspicious that all of the other pledge classes were getting initiated and they hadn't started new member ed yet?

By: Might be
#5  by: Hey   

They have the right to turn a legacy away. That has nothing to do with hazing. And the blurred face is probably someone who pledged and dropped either before initiation or after. Supposedly the news is saying the hazing happened at least 3 years ago.

By: Hey
by: UwgOct 20, 2015 10:07:30 AM

The face that is blurred in their Instagram photos, is a former sister of theirs that they are blaming for their charter being taken. They want someone to blame so she's their target. When really they should be blaming themselves.

By: Uwg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.