facebook

fall 2015 rankings

by: greek

I think the ranks of the sororities has changed a lot in the past two years.
1. Phi Mu- the best, probably will always be the best. not much change here.
2. KD- getting better and better.
3. AXiD- hate to admit it, since this is the only sorority at UWG that I personally don't care for, but I'd be lying if I didn't say they're basically top now. their pledge class is gorgeous and they won homecoming queen.
4. AGD- kinda stuck in the middle. not much change.
5. Sigma Kappa- most improved. they got some stunning girls this fall. plus they are active on social media and on campus. no longer bottom tier.
6. Chi O- unfortunately falling. I like them, but they really aren't involved and are off the radar at this point.
7. Delta Zeta- they're new so they obviously aren't that great. we'll see what happens.
8. Tri-Delt- I've heard so many rumors I honestly have no idea what's happening with them. they are on probation though, and although they are the most popular sorority, i'm putting them on bottom because they can't do anything this semester and they may get kicked off campus.

Just my two cents!

Posted By: greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frat   

So you're a phi mu is what you're saying?

By: Frat
#2  by: greek   

nope! I have heard people say bad things about them, but I personally haven't had any bad experiences with them. who do you think should be top then?

By: greek
by: FratOct 18, 2015 6:27:29 PM

I'd switch KD and Phi Mu. But other than that I agree with this.

By: Frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.