facebook

alpha gamma delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Gamma Delta sorority chapter comments at University of West Georgia - UWGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Insider   

Wow, people really don't know what they're talkin about if they are saying negative things as an outside observer. I'm an alpha gam, and my sisters have been my family here at West Ga. We have a strong bond and are here for each other. If someone wasn't included or did not feel included after joining alpha gam, I'm truly sorry. Our motto however is, you get out what you put into it. The more you try to be involved the more you will realize how much our sisters really care for you and accept you for who you are. In that aspect, we are the best sorority on campus. and to the porky comment-come on, a bunch of us go to "Butts n Guts" all the time! :) Loyally in Epsilon Pi!

By: Insider
#2  by: Truthfully   

This website makes me not want to be apart of Greek Life. Picking on a divorced girl? Do you even know the reason behind any of it? Probably not. Because if you did you would admire her for it. Get out of here with all the jealously and drama.

By: Truthfully
#3  by: tisktisk   

"she came into college a Homecoming Queen, State-Champion Athlete, Voted "Best All Around" by her senior class and "Defensive Player of the Year" in her sport. She?s a now a Hope Scholar, young professional and full-time student"...

and now she is being criticized bc she was strong enough to get out of a bad situation that many women would have stayed in bc of how ignorant people like you may judge her...What kind of a person does not admire that? And the fact that she did it means she doesnt care what fake sorostitutes like you think.

By: tisktisk
#4  by: AGammaD   

They have some great girls who know what true friendship is all about. :)

By: AGammaD
#5  by: Not smart   

Good job for suspending some of your best girls - not too smart with rush coming up.

By: Not smart

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.