facebook

thoughts on sigma chi?

by: Curios

I am transferring and have heard bad things about Sigma Chi here. Are they true?

Posted By: Curios
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ddd   

Sigma Chi is such a good fraternity. Most of the bad things that you here is coming from other fraternities who are jealous and intimidated by a top tier name. Most of the hatred is only from intimidation. If they arent saying anything bad about you, then you arent making a difference and SIgma Chi is making a difference.

By: ddd
#2  by: Uwgsororitygirl   

Love sigma chi. Completely agree with what ddd said.

By: Uwgsororitygirl
#3  by: UwgSig   

I am in Sigma Chi and ive herd people bad mouthing us everywhere. People say we except anyone and everyone but that is not true! We hold our selves to a certain standard unlike other fraternities. We have won basically everything you can so i guess for other fraternities they are just intemidated by a colony! But we wont be a colony for long! In hoc

By: UwgSig
by: JeezOct 11, 2013 11:14:20 AM

Damn man, y'all obviously didn't win highest grades because your spelling is atrocious.

By: Jeez
#4  by: panhel   

I'm in a sorority at west Georgia and I've had the opportunity to hang out with each fraternity over the past year and Sigma Chi is the only group of guys I would bother spending any
of my time with. Such gentlemen. They really take the time to get to know you as a person and I'm good friends with a lot of them. Don't listen to rumors because they're only started by jealous frat boys

By: panhel
#5  by: TKE's Raise Hell   

For the most part they are pretty cool. Granted, there are a few of their brothers I don't care for, but for the most part I respect them. They're trying to fight to the top just like us. I'd have a beer with them.

By: TKE's Raise Hell
#6  by: TKE's Raise Hell   

For the most part they are pretty cool. Granted, there are a few of their brothers I don't care for, but for the most part I respect them. They're trying to fight to the top just like us. I'd have a beer with them.

By: TKE's Raise Hell

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.