facebook

rankings for guys. im a girl. hi.

by: Honestly

Hi im a Phi Mu here and id just like to put in my input.

Chi Phi
Kappa Sigma, Sigma Nu
Pike
Sigma Chi, Phi Delt, KA
TKE

Chi Phi is obviously top. Sigma Nu more fun than Kappa Sigma but are a little bit more creepy and dont really have any super hot brothers most of them just look average to most of my friends and I, Kappa Sig i think is the second funnest fraternity here and are all sweethesrts! Have a close brotherhood and some very HOT GUYS but i will admit some are not so attractive.. With Pike out of trouble they should be moving up in a year or two after they recover but my sisters and i dont really know who any of them are.. Pretty much are going to try to work off of their old rep so we will see how that goes but SX and Phi Delt are gaining a lot of ground!! Not very hot and a lot of the guys remind me of some creeps i met in TKE but theyre newer so they should step it up soon. KA needs to get out of the funk theyre in and start making moves with that good name that they have. Tke is tke.

Posted By: Honestly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Truth   

Phi delt is tied with tke

By: Truth
by: Sigma ChiJul 23, 2016 3:11:12 PM

Sigma Chi is closer to TKE than Phi Delt.

By: Sigma Chi
#2  by: bs   

I find it very hard to believe that this was posted by a Phi Mu, or any sorority girl.

By: bs
#3  by: Spot on   

This is the rank for this fall. Id say you should move Pike up with SN and KS despite them coming back from suspension.

By: Spot on
#4  by: These are best   

Pikes angry they arent higher but id say that this was likely made by a Sigma Nu..

By: These are best
#5  by: Uwggreek    

Phi delt and tke are at the very bottom together. No question there.

By: Uwggreek
#6  by: Honestly   

Sigma Chi is with TKE. For sure.

By: Honestly
by: Uwggreek Jul 31, 2016 3:05:13 PM

Not even close lol. Sigma chi at least has a few guys going for them, and they throw good parties. Tke doesn't really have much to work with.

By: Uwggreek
by: YupAug 1, 2016 7:42:42 AM

Phi Delt has better guys than sigma chach..

By: Yup
#7  by: Dumb..   

Pike is above sigma nu for sure.. and Kappa sig is barely above the KA Sigchi PhiDelt 3way tie going on. Kappa Sig is for sure not "top tier..."

By: Dumb..
by: LoLAug 5, 2016 12:31:56 PM

Pike is terrible after their suspension. Sorry to tell you but SN is definitely top.

By: LoL
#8  by: Thisisdumb   

I think it's more realistic to group in top, middle and bottom.

The ranking within the tier is irrelevant

Top: Chi Phi, Kappa Sig, Snu
-at least two of these have a "go for broke" model to keep them at the top - so much that they are broke and full of paper members that don't pay. Enjoy your time here and hopefully your alumni can fix your financial problems as they always do. At least one of these will faulter and fall to middle tier by the end of the year

Middle: Pike / KA
-PIKE - The mighty have fallen, but they are a few pledge cycles away from jumping back up if they want it.
-KA - they just DGAF. Only out of the bottom tier due to their previous members. They'll eventually drop in membership and fall to the bottom or be a footnote like ATO.

Bottom Tier
-Phi Delta Theta - truth is they are Tke and Sigma Chi rejections. How bad does that sting?- should be on the very bottom for that reason alone.

-Sigma Chi (AKA the cast from Glee). I don't even.

-TKE - has actually improved since sigma chi and phi delt arrived since they look less awkward by comparison. Could be a few pledge cycles away from clearing out the weirdos.

By: Thisisdumb
by: FasAug 6, 2016 10:01:14 AM

I agree with this ranking 100%

By: Fas
by: Pike please..Aug 6, 2016 10:20:08 AM

Obviously a Pike wrote this.. Please youre embarressing yourselves you were never even that great here.

There are no paper members in the top 3..... Pike you would have no idea even if they did because you are not a member... Please stop.

By: Pike please..
by: thisisstupidAug 6, 2016 10:32:10 AM

You wish a Pike wrote this so you could believe that it's biased instead of honest. People get all sore when you keep it 100.

Keepin it 100, I hated Pike when I got here. Their house looked like a dumpster fire and the members were pretentious AF. After UWG stuck its foot up their ass and they cleared out the guys who should have been dropped, they are a much better operational fraternity. They were in the penalty box which set them back, but have the potential to be top tier again. On the other hand, they could maintain and keep middle or recruit garbage members again - I don't know.

Point being, don't hate on them until they give us a reason to hate on them again.

By: thisisstupid
#9  by: thisisstupid   

Maybe I'm in the one top-tier that's not built on paper like the other two. Maybe I'm in a middle tier or a bottom tier and I just like to watch the world burn. Maybe I'm a GDI and I hate all of you. lol.

By: thisisstupid
#10  by: UWGOAT   

TKE is definitely above Phi Delt, and may have some potential to overtake Sig Chi in a few semesters

By: UWGOAT
by: UwgeezyAug 9, 2016 9:09:36 PM

I wouldn't consider phi delt a bottom tier solely because they are new and although they do have some weirdos to weed out, i have faith that the next few pledge classes will be able to make up for them..

By: Uwgeezy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.