facebook

uwg tier - fraternities

by: UWG TIER

Chi Phi is the top fraternity. They're the biggest and they have the best house(s). They're definitely the party frat. Their house is not on campus, however.
Pi Kappa Alpha (Pike) is probably second in popularity. They just got off of suspension recently which will help them step up their game even more.
Sigma Nu comes in 3rd place. They're not as big as some of the other fraternities, but their off campus house makes them a hot party spot. They seem to have a good brotherhood, although they're, like other fraternities, a sort of mismatched chapter.
Kappa Sigma, Sigma Chi, Phi Delta Theta and Kappa Alpha Order all tie for this spot. While Kappa Sigma is probably the most established, they aren't really that popular on campus and their guys range from hot to not.. Sigma Chi has a nice brotherhood and their house is always lit. They are still pretty new though and can still improve. Phi Delta Theta is the second largest chapter at the school and the largest in Greek village. They, like Sigma Chi are still newer here. They have a lot of great guys (a lot of Delta Chi and Pi Kappa Phi pledges that didn't initiate before charter removal) but also some guys that don't seem to fit in as well.
Kappa Alpha Order has a long way to go. They're not a bad fraternity, they just aren't very relevant. They've been on suspension for a while and they're the 2nd smallest fraternity at the school. They'll have to really hunker down this summer.
Tau Kappa Epsilon is at bottom.

Posted By: UWG TIER
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Oh..    

"TKE is at bottom" - LOL

By: Oh..
#2  by: Puta   

I think you should Pike and Snu, if anything Pike is tied with kappa sigs

By: Puta
#3  by: Greek   

I agree that phi delt is off to a good start, but they are nowhere near being tied with all those other frats. They may have a lot of members, but they're still at the bottom tied with tke. Too new

By: Greek
#4  by: personal opinion   

I also think you should swap Sigma Nu with Pike.

KA & Kappa Sig would come in at 4th.

Sigma Chi next.

Phi Delt & TKE at bottom.

KA, Kappa Sig, Sigma Chi, and Phi Delt are in no way on the same level.

By: personal opinion
by: Agreed but...Jul 8, 2016 7:18:46 PM

Move KA down with ΣΧ and its perfect

By: Agreed but...
#5  by: FratZeuz   

Pike is not 2nd in popularity.
No.

Here's how it goes. Chi Phi and Snu are pretty much neck and neck due to the off campus houses. Snu isn't as good as Chi Phi, and they're house is a mess. Snu however knows how to party like hell, but we all know Chi Phi is king.

Under Snu we have (KE vs. KA vs. PIKE)- (they are interchangeable depending on what you rank them on.) then EX, Phi Delt and TKE

Phi Delt's an odd ball. They have some frat as hell dudes, and a handful of guys that just simply aren't.
I think you're only as strong as your weakest link.

By: FratZeuz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.