facebook

2015 pc only (ignoring upperclassmen)

by: Real rankings

Top: Theta, AOPi, DDD, ADPi, Phi Mu
Upper top: ZTA, SK, KKG, Chi O
Mid: KD, AXO, Pi Phi
Lower mid: DZ, AGD, DG
Bottom: Gamma Phi, SDT, D Phi E

These aren't necessarily the same as the rankings overall, but I thought I'd post one just based on the newest PC to show how tiers could change in the next few years.

Posted By: Real rankings
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Yes   

I agree with this. KD and Gamma phi definitely had an awful year of recruitment. I'd move SK to mid though and tri delta to upper too though.

By: Yes
by: Wait.Nov 15, 2015 12:49:24 PM

This ranking is so WRONG in so many ways. It needs to be taken off this board so the OP can stop bumping it. Really.

By: Wait.
by: HERE WE GO AGAIN AGDDec 1, 2015 8:09:39 AM

AGD needs to get off this site and stop bumping any posts and putting a million and twelve thumbs up on anything that doesn't rank them bottom tier. YALL ARE BOTTOK TIER AND ALWAYS WILL BE. SIT DOWN.

By: HERE WE GO AGAIN AGD
#2  by: real my ass   

According to who? Who put you in charge of deciding the ranks because some of these are so wrong

By: real my ass
#3  by: umm   

Phi Mu and Chi O did NOT pull top pledge classes. Chi O gave out so many snap bids and Phi Mu bashed other sororities during recruitment. They're no longer top, they're riding on old reputations. Have you talked to girls in Phi Mu's and Chi O's new PCs--trust me they are falling alot. Old Row can't save them forever.

By: umm
#4  by: there is no way    

Phi mu is too. Same w chi o. There is also no way Gamma phi is on the same level as agd and dg. This is one of the best pledge classes they've had

By: there is no way
#5  by: Haha   

Kd on the same tier as pi phi and axo is a joke

By: Haha
#6  by: Really   

The only reason why people would thumbs down this is because they know their sorority is seriously falling, since they can't recruit good girls.

By: Really
by: AndNov 19, 2015 12:11:46 PM

The only reason someone would bump it is because she is desperate.

By: And
#7  by: .   

Basically

By: .
#8  by: ha   

this is gold tbh

By: ha
#9  by: Sure   

I'd switch gamma phi and dz but everything else is spot on. Sure these aren't the overall rankings but dz got a terrible PC compared to everyone else even though they tried to hide they're social probation. AGD didn't get there best PC either this year tbh. It's a shame because both of those sororities were doing better until this year.

By: Sure
by: NoDec 1, 2015 6:37:38 AM

Gamma Phi had an awful year of recruitment.

By: No
#10  by: Better rankjngs   

This would be accurate if you switched SK and KD, moved Tri Delt down a tier and switched gamma phi and DZ.

By: Better rankjngs
by: SK still midNov 29, 2015 9:42:57 PM

SK has some great girls and is definitely improving but their social schedule is still pulling them down since they've had socials with some of the bottom tier frats.

By: SK still mid

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.