facebook

everyone just stop

by: Honest

Let's be honest everyone:
SIGMA KAPPA: you are a solid middle, you're pc from two years ago is light years better than the pledge class you have pulled recently please stop trying to self rank yourself to the top. You are at the same level as gamma phi and dz who honestly pulled a better PC than you
AGD: you are still on the bottom, you pulled one pretty "good" PC and I do admit that you're better than DG/ improving but it's only be ONE solid PC, so you're still a bottom
DG: you will be at the bottom for a while
SDT: Greek grind is solid but it's hard to compare yall to other sororities so please just stay at the bottom
CHIO: you're not above kd ok it's ok

I think we all just needed a dose of reality

Posted By: Honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Stop   

I do not believe for one second that Sigma Kappa self ranks. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe other people see that they're on the rise, and they say nice things about them? All the Sigma Kappas I know are beautiful, fun, top tier girls.

I hear AGD mixes with middle tier fraternities now, not that that necessarily makes them middle tier, but give them a little more credit. Regardless, they're on the rise.

I don't know much about DG but they do have the most service hours, so congrats to them. Everyone I've met from this house has been nice, so maybe even they can rise.

Chi O is DIFFERENT than KD. Neither is better. Both are obviously top tier houses.

Sororities at UGA are about PREFERENCE. It's so dumb to assume that just because someone says something nice about a house that a sorority is self ranking. Maybe not everyone hates every house that's not their own. You seem very threatened by these houses, not sure why.

By: Stop
by: PanhelloveOct 8, 2015 12:39:06 AM

Bottom line: everyone in each sorority is a person with thoughts, emotions, and feelings. They deserve to be treated and talked about with respect and compassion. Each house has a talent (whether it be one that you deem valuable or not). UGA is a family and should not tear down each other. DAWGS now. DAWGS for life, no matter what Greek letters you wear.

By: Panhellove

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.