facebook

for δφε

by: Prediction

I think DPhiE honestly may skip over bottom tier and go straight to lower middle or even possibly middle. They have some really pretty girls who are super involved on campus and are very excited to be founders. Best of luck to them!! We're happy y'all are finally here!

Posted By: Prediction
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

no honey.... honey. no.

By: no
#2  by: Stop   

All the sororities are excited for dphie, but that doesn't make it a middle tier. Dphie literally took all the girls cut from even the bottom tier houses during recruitment. Lol middle tier won't happen for awhile.

By: Stop
by: fyiOct 7, 2015 4:24:50 PM

Yes Dphie took some girls that were cut during formal recruitment. However, there were also girls who went to events and fell in love with what they stood for and they had never been through recruitment. and I agree that they will have to try hard and put in effort in order to earn a place in the ranking system.

By: fyi
by: fyiOct 7, 2015 4:29:13 PM

Yes Dphie took some girls that were cut during formal recruitment. However, there were also girls who went to events and fell in love with what they stood for and they had never been through recruitment. and I agree that they will have to try hard and put in effort in order to earn a place in the ranking system.

By: fyi
#3  by: Yes and no   

They DID get some surprisingly great and attractive girls, however this will likely not take them straight to middle, but I do see them surpassing at least DG and SDT this year alone. They will probably be in line with Gamma Phi/Delta Zeta/Alpha Gam after next years recruitment

By: Yes and no
by: TruthSep 22, 2015 5:01:25 PM

I second this

By: Truth
#4  by: Come on now   

I third

By: Come on now
#5  by: LOL No   

They already lost more than a third of their pledge class and they haven't even initiated yet. The last group that did that was DPhiE in 2007, when they gave their charter back.

By: LOL No
by: NahOct 8, 2015 9:03:26 PM

Where did you get that 1/3 have dropped? I really think you made that up LOL

By: Nah
by: actuallyOct 9, 2015 3:27:47 PM

my roommate is a dphie and she said that about 20-30 girls have dropped because of various issues (time commitment, greek like isn't for them, etc.). one third is a just a tad exaggerated....

By: actually
by: HaOct 9, 2015 6:15:42 PM

Whoever posted about the dropping is obviously just trying to start drama and spread rumors.

By: Ha
#6  by: Please   

Hi DG! Spreading rumors as usual.

By: Please
by: 😂Oct 9, 2015 9:14:04 AM

^and here is the desperate GDI that likes to throw shade on various sororities who dropped them during recruitment in order to make herself feel better. Talk about whatever sorority you want. They honestly don't care about your uneducated opinion.

By: 😂

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.