facebook

the truth about delta gamma?

by: UGA Freshman

I don't understand why so many people dislike this sorority...?

Posted By: UGA Freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Guest   

They really don't, but no matter what DG does everyone will say they are the worst. They could have the exact same pledge class as another sorority, and everyone would still fasely say that. I haven't talked to anyone who doesn't like DG (or any other sorority). This website is so stupid. Their pledge class literally looks and acts the same as every other pledge class.

By: Guest
#2  by: ...   

During rush the DGs didn't even sound convincing that they loved their sorority

By: ...
by: GuestSep 12, 2015 11:15:52 PM

My roommate went DG, and all she talks about is how much she loves her new sorority.... So I don't really think that's true.

By: Guest
#3  by: Panhellove   

Because people are pathetic and feel like they can't feel good about themselves without putting others down. Think about the girls who love their sorority, and jerks on this stupid site are putting them down... It's pathetic how people act on here. People are so quick to put other houses down. It's not just DG. Plenty of people are posting about how much everyone hates ADPi, and yet every "ranking" puts them at the top. People don't hate DG, they love to hate on something in general. I admire anyone who can look past what people are labeling them as and love their sisterhood regardless. Literally anyone who posts a ranking is a sad, pathetic person who needs to gain some confidence in their own house in some other way that's not anonymously bashing others.

By: Panhellove
#4  by: Deeg   

They take a lot of girls that are cut by other sororities, which lowers their image. They seem to have a good social calendar though, and my friend who is a dg enjoys it

By: Deeg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.