facebook

sigma kappa discussion

by: GR Administrator

Sigma Kappa sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: SIGMA KAPPA   

What is going on on SK's board? It looks like they have been self ranking for days. Someone is canceling them out but not at the rate that SK keeps manipulating the board by continuing with their high rnarks of 5's and occasional 1's. They ranked about 10 times yesterday to only 5 canceling sets of 1's. I wouldn't say anyone is hating on SK. THey are just calling them out for such desperation. Sk must really have self esteem issues when it comes to rush. So sad.

By: SIGMA KAPPA
#22  by: you   

must be in middle school to honestly believe sk is manipulating a board.. which you hypocritically are doing the same thing to by posting ones. stop feeling so insecure about your own house.

By: you
#23  by: Sigma Kappa...   

is psycho! What's up with all the repeated posts?

By: Sigma Kappa...
#24  by: Famous SKs   

# Maitland Ward (Gamma Theta) - actress; (Boy Meets World, The Bold and the Beautiful, White Chicks)
# Lauren Roman (Theta Zeta) - actress; (All My Children)
# Stevie Keeter (Theta Eta - University of Nevada Las Vegas) - Singer, single called "One Last Kiss (Seal the Deal)"
# Ariel Slusher (Theta Eta - University of Nevada Las Vegas) - Model, named Model of the Month in DSport Magazine May 2010.
# Anitra Mohl (Epsilon - Syracuse University) - Reality T.V. & make-up artist; She appeared on ABC's The Bachelor with Charlie O'Connell and made it to the top five.
# Nadia Underwood (Gamma Kappa) - Contestant on the second season of the reality T.V. show Beauty and the Geek. She and her partner made it to the top four.

By: Famous SKs
#25  by: TO PNM's   

Being a top sororitiy has different meaning to each one of us. So I don't think we will all ever agree.

If your top sororities on campus rank is based on popularity / well known prior to rush: PHI MU, ADPi, XO, KKG, KAT, ZTA, KD, AOPi

If your top sororities on campus is based on best party sororities it your rank would look like:

KKG, PHiMu, Adpi,KD, ZTA Aopi, DDD, SK

If you feel the your top sororities are ones that have classiest behavior/known for "good values" then your rank would be :

KAT, Xo, DDD, AXO, GPB, PBP, AGD

If you rank based on most likely to succeed / future oriented:
KAT, DDD, AOPI, XO, AXO, PBP, GBP

If your top sororities are most likely to win a beauty pageant then your top would be: ZTA, KD, DDD, DZ

By: TO PNM's
#26  by: Attn: PNM   

Sigma Kappa is The WORST sorority on UGA's campus. They are desperate pathetic fools. You will see during rush. Everyone knows they are bottom tier. Sad Sad mediocre girls

By: Attn: PNM
#27  by: From a Friend:   

ΣΚ, good luck to you ladies during rush

By: From a Friend:
#28  by: sorry and what   

okay. I think sorry thought they were on the pi phi page. It is quite evident that they were not really a pi phi here. and to pi phi 's comment: i don't think pi phi was bashing sk. pi phis and sks have more class than this.

By: sorry and what
#29  by: top 5   

is definitely where SK belongs. good job ladies, keep up the good work.

By: top 5
#30  by: I would   

agree with that - top 5 group

By: I would

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.