Sigma Delta Tau sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: GP   

is a cowardly dawg

By: GP
#2  by: <-- Sisterhood   

I meant to say that I am not an SDT sister. I copied and pasted the main points I am trying to make, sorry for the typo.

By: <-- Sisterhood
#3  by: PLEASE REMEMBER   

ANYONE can pose on this site as a member of a sorority. just because a post says "we are the best!!!" with all 5s does NOT mean it was necessarily a member of that chapter. this site is ANONYMOUS and anyone can say they are whatever they want with no verification.

By: PLEASE REMEMBER
#4  by: RealGreek   

Hey "PNM," this is like the 4th sorority you've posted bull on. No sorority ignores any girl coming through their house, as doing so gets them a HUGE fine. I'm sure SDT talks to every girl, just like every other house does.

By: RealGreek
#5  by: TO PNM's   

Being a top sororitiy has different meaning to each one of us. So I don't think we will all ever agree.

If your top sororities on campus rank is based on popularity / well known prior to rush: PHI MU, ADPi, XO, KKG, KAT, ZTA, KD, AOPi

If your top sororities on campus is based on best party sororities it your rank would look like:

KKG, PHiMu, Adpi,KD, ZTA Aopi, DDD, SK

If you feel the your top sororities are ones that have classiest behavior/known for "good values" then your rank would be :

KAT, Xo, DDD, AXO, GPB, PBP, AGD

If you rank based on most likely to succeed / future oriented:
KAT, DDD, AOPI, XO, AXO, PBP, GBP

If your top sororities are most likely to win a beauty pageant then your top would be: ZTA, KD, DDD, DZ

By: TO PNM's
#6  by: From a Friend:   

&#931;&#916;&#932; , good luck during rush!

By: From a Friend:
#7  by: Greek grind   

asks each sorority to do a dance that reflects their personalities. The dances used to be more cutesy, but became more similar to hip-hop videos in the past few years. Nobody is REQUIRED to dance like some of the videos you see, and if you don't like the dances then take it up with the chapter that was dancing. They are the ones doing the choreography, not SDT.

By: Greek grind
#8  by: GHETTO   

greek grind is ghetto

By: GHETTO
#9  by: Have to agree   

as a parent I came to see my daughters sorority perform last year and was shocked at the dances (hers included). Maybe we old folks should just stay home. LOL. Really, some of the moves did look like strippers and I thought it was a tad over the top

By: Have to agree
#10  by: pass the buck   

Don't pass the buck - you are the sponsors of this event so take some responsibility! You should preview and approve the dances in advance before they are performed or make it known that raunch and stripper-like moves will not win! You're right the girls are choosing the dance BUT YOU'RE DECIDING WHO WILL WIN! Please go back to giving the award to a class act. Please.

By: pass the buck

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.