facebook

delta zeta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Zeta sorority chapter comments at University of Georgia - UGA

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: crazy website   

hmmm.. looks like someone is jealous of DZ. notice they are not responding with self ranking. they are satisfied with themselves and feel no need to respond. all you have to do is look at who is self ranking to see who had a bad rush.

By: crazy website
#12  by: old vid   

Look up on YouTube the Video by ALKoholproductions called FRESHMAN YEAR at UGA. youtube.com/watch?v=CbXYeXZMkAY

By: old vid
#13  by: saw the vid   

looks the entire greek life at UGA is insane but we know that is not true

By: saw the vid
#14  by: sister   

My sister received 12 invitations during rush to include the top tiered sororities. She went with DZ because she felt they were true to themselves whereas the others were fakes. MY sister is a legacy of the top tiered sorority at UGA and i am so sad my sorority didnt impress her but so happy she loves her sorority,DZ.

By: sister
#15  by: DZ girls   

these girls dont get enough credit. such pretty girls and honestly just a good overall time. they are SO fun and so nice. really moving up at UGA

By: DZ girls
#16  by: GreekGirl   

The DZs are an amazing group of girls. I preffed with them and ended up somewhere else, but I would have been really happy to join this group. They are fun, smart, and pretty. They seem to be close to each other with no drama and no high school attitudes.

By: GreekGirl
#17  by: DZ Lovee from UF   

Best of luck ya'll! You're an amazing group and any PNM should be proud if you give them a bid!!!

By: DZ Lovee from UF
#18  by: Great PC   

last year! They have really turned things around for DZ, nice to see.

By: Great PC
#19  by: Turtlovin   

AU DZs shouting out to our amazing sisters at UGA. LOVE YOU!!

By: Turtlovin
#20  by: ok   

DZ are a top house with great girls!

By: ok

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.