facebook

Fraternity to Sorority UGA mixes with

by: Yo

People this real simple . SAE,SX, KA, SN and Chi Phi have the Best Relationship with “Old Row” sororities. We are know this is true if you attend UGA . I am not saying these fraternities don’t mingle with others just this is very noticeable if you are in Greek Life .
ATO, Fiji, Phi Delt, KS, DS , PKap predominantly hang with “New Row” Sororities. Again they mingle with others as well ,but overall they stick with “New Row”.
All these fraternities have a great time . Just stop all this BS ranking

Posted By: Yo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ick   

There is no old row and new row anything here. Please stop trying to copy Bama, it makes us look pathetic. The only people who use this term are ignorant tryhards.

By: ick
by: DuhApr 17, 2024 7:32:49 AM

Hence the quotation marks -Duh

By: Duh
by: TeuthApr 17, 2024 10:03:00 AM

Old row is such a joke. They say it’s a tho n just to act better than everyone else but most girls know that they like new row more regardless. Less rich docuhey fck wads in “new row”

By: Teuth
by: OkApr 17, 2024 11:23:29 AM

OP has the right . I would argue Fiji has good ties with “Old Row” than “New Row”. Overall this is how it goes .

By: Ok
by: Get over it Apr 17, 2024 3:43:36 PM

Guy - I can’t quite figure out if you are mad at the term “old row” or just hate the idea of a clique you aren’t part of. As I have said before, there is a clique of 3 fraternities and 4 or 5 sororities that some refer to as old row. Doesn’t matter what the name is. But it exists and if you are denying it’s existence then I assume it just pisses you off that you aren’t in it.

By: Get over it
#2  by: OR   

I just have to say this Anyone in Greek life that thinks they are something because they are in an “old row” fraternity/sorority probably struggled socially in high school. Now they feel like they are finally accepted by the “popular” kids and they feel special. There are tons of reformed “weird/smart kids” here at uga and yes a lot of them are in Greek life still trying to fit in.

By: OR
by: OkApr 19, 2024 2:26:12 PM

I’m in old row fraternity and feel like I have good self esteem 😇

by: YoloApr 22, 2024 6:31:27 AM

Bump bump

By: Yolo
by: OkApr 23, 2024 12:18:21 PM

This mix with fraternities and sororities is accurate .

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.