facebook

Which houses value God and religion?

by: PNM

Hi guys, i'm rushing this fall and i wanted to know which houses are more religious. I would just like to know ahead of time which chapters are more Jesus oriented

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: !   

All of them are gonna have just about every type of girls. From super party girls to super religious girls i’d say that just about all of them contain both a long with every other kinda girl that lies in the middle. Also, it is the bible belt. I would say none are Jesus “oriented” like none teach about Jesus to you, but most if not all have things like an optional bible study amongst girls in the chapter that you can partake in. That is very much a question you should ask during recruitment. There is also sigma alpha omega that is an option for you if that’s what your looking for.

By: !
by: !Apr 7, 2024 11:05:27 PM

Also to add, I am pretty sure every sorority has christianity tied into their core values. Definitely the more older historically established ones.

By: !
by: ^Apr 10, 2024 4:25:31 PM

They are ALL old and "historical" and you don't know what you're talking about because you don't know the rituals of all the sororities. And you have blatantly disregarded DPhiE and SDT.

By: ^
#2  by: hi   

zeta and axo are known for having a lot of christian girls

By: hi
#3  by: greek   

AXiD!!

By: greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.