facebook

DO NOT LISTEN TO GREEKRANK FOR FRATS

by: Feidk

THIS CRAP IS SO INACCURATE FOR RUSHEES! I get it u wanna join the top but this website is so inaccurate for frats u gonna end up joining one who gets terrible socials and sausage fest parties cause people have certain frats higher then others on here

Posted By: Feidk
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Agreed   

I agree there is only one good rank and someone keeps posting 100 ranks with really bad groups ahead of other good ones.

By: Agreed
#2  by: Angry?   

Someone's angry the ranks they keep bumping aren't reality and are being down voted by everyone organically.

By: Angry?
by: UurgudApr 6, 2024 10:21:05 AM

As in Snu, Sx, dsig, phi delt!

By: Uurgud
by: Lol!Apr 6, 2024 2:01:43 PM

LoL as in Pike , ATO and SAE !

By: Lol!
by: PppApr 7, 2024 1:07:27 PM

Hm I wonder what fraternity you are in!

By: Ppp
by: HmmApr 7, 2024 3:06:58 PM

Hi sweetie the Last power rank . You are one hell of a cheerleader for ATO or Pike or both . See you bright an early Monday !

By: Hmm
by: sadApr 10, 2024 12:23:22 PM

I wish you could see how ridiculous you sound right now. I understand it is hard to cope that you didn't get the bid you wanted but ruining rush for incoming rushees is ridiculous. No respectable organization in Greek Life takes GR seriously so grow up.

By: sad
#3  by: yes   

If you are a rushee reading this, do not listen to literally anything you see on Greekrank. This website is filled with a bunch of squids who are mad they didn't get a bid from a good fraternity so they try to drag them through the mud while simultaneously trying to lift up their fraternity. Rush around, get to know people, weigh your options, and make the decision that is best for you. People try to turn Greek Life into a popularity contest which is a terrible look at this school. This isn't a northerner school where fraternities are in turf wars so don't listen to people who act like that.

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.