facebook

can anyone do a rundown on these six fraternities?

by: 211

FIJI, SAE, KA, Chi Phi, ATO, SNU

Posted By: 211
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 21   

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump bumpbumpbump

By: 21
#2  by: Run down    

Here’s a run down . Most likely your top 6 from a girls perspective . Pretty easy on the guys end .

By: Run down
by: 4Jan 25, 2020 12:47:27 AM

Just curious, what does being a girl or guy have to do with it?

By: 4
#3  by: New South   

A lot of self ranking involved. Some cool guys and some not.

By: New South
#4  by: unbiased girl   

SAE: unarguably old row, a lot of people consider them the top frat, definitely the most attractive from a girls perspective, and definitely the wealthiest. socially old row exclusive.

KA: also unarguably old row and most people would say they’re one of the best. these are your old money country boys. also socially old row exclusive. good brotherhood.

Chi Phi: arguably old row and considered top tier. personally i don’t know a ton about them.

SNU: top tier new row. socialize with all top tier sororities but specifically aoii, zta, and kd. also don’t know a ton about them.

FIJI: also top tier old row. high gpa. good brotherhood. they have money but on a different level than old row. very sweet boys in my opinion. also it could be argued that they are known for being attractive. very similar social calendar to SNU. i also they have good brotherhood.

ATO: i’d say they could be on the come up if they play their cards right. as of right now they have the weakest social calendar of the frats mentioned here. very good frat tho don’t get me wrong. they also have some cuties.

in my opinion delta sig and sig ep would also be some good houses to watch out for.

By: unbiased girl
by: Not NegativeFeb 3, 2020 8:04:52 AM

This is not a negative comment.

FIJI, while very good, is NOT Old Row

CHI Phi unquestionably IS Old Row.

By: Not Negative
by: ΧΦFeb 4, 2020 4:27:40 AM

SAE are pretty chill and cool guys, but there's a lot of below average looking dudes in that fraternity. Most of their appeal to sorority girls is their status and money $$

By: ΧΦ
by: correction by author Feb 5, 2020 11:21:10 AM

definitely DID NOT mean to say that fiji is old row. meant to say they are top tier new row.

By: correction by author
#5  by: SAE   

SAE=No Pledgeship!

By: SAE
by: RushFeb 6, 2020 2:34:15 PM

Any spring rush for these frats ?

By: Rush
by: spring rushFeb 6, 2020 4:42:00 PM

highly doubt any of these frats are spring rushing

By: spring rush
by: Not just Feb 8, 2020 7:36:08 PM

Nationwide not just UGA

By: Not just
#6  by: Bdhd   

Best ones easy

By: Bdhd

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.