facebook

who is better to shoot for kd or adpi

by: so same idea

If I'm wanting sisterhood and cool girls, which sorority is better?

Posted By: so same idea
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

Every sorority has sisterhood and cool girls. Just make your own opinions while rushing. Greekrank’s opinion is irrelevant

By: sorority
by: Uga girlJan 23, 2020 9:35:02 PM

KD is so much better than adpi.

By: Uga girl
#2  by: lol   

kd and adpi are polar opposites. kd is trendy instagram girls and adpi is more traditional southern girls

By: lol
#3  by: Lmao   

Neither.

By: Lmao
#4  by: shoot   

The sororities do the choosing, so you better 'shoot for' them all and see who wants you back.

By: shoot
#5  by: sbsbsbsb   

ADPI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By: sbsbsbsb
#6  by: Well   

If you want a sorority that tells you how to dress, how to wear your hair and makeup, and tells you when you shouldn’t tag them in a photo because you don’t have the “right” look, then definitely choose KD

By: Well
by: ClarificationJan 18, 2020 11:05:38 AM

Lol KD’s chapter is everyone in sweats, no makeup, or just coming from the gym. Please don’t make judgements of a whole sorority based on a few profiles on Instagram. Ask yourself: on your OWN Instagram profile, don’t you always try to look your best?

By: Clarification
by: Once againJan 21, 2020 8:02:52 PM

@clarification let me clarify a statement. A girl was asked not to tag the sorority in her Instagram post because some KD sisters didn’t like what this girl was wearing at one of their functions. So why do you want to be in that kind of sorority? I really felt sorry for this girl. She was excited to be part of the sisterhood and then boom! Got knocked down by her own sorority sisters.

By: Once again
#7  by: Yup   

Low goals

By: Yup
#8  by: Anon   

Run from both. Try AXO or AOII

By: Anon
#9  by: Caroline   

I would say AOII or Kappa before KD or ADII. AOII and Kappa are both stronger nationally as well.

By: Caroline
by: Absolutely not! Jan 27, 2020 12:38:53 AM

AOII is Definitely not stronger than either KD or ADPI- I think Kappa is on par with both KD and ADPI

By: Absolutely not!
#10  by: Yup   

ADPi doing damage control.

By: Yup

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.