facebook

high # of instagram followers help get in a top sorority

by: newdawg

If I want to be a KD will it help to have a lot of followers? Will having a high number of Instagram followers help me get in a top sorority?

How many do I need to get into KD?

Posted By: newdawg
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: KD bby   

Hey girl what’s ur @? I’m in KD and I can help u out with the entire rush process!

By: KD bby
#2  by: sorority   

it really does not matter. you may go through rush and realize you enjoy a house more than kd. just be yourself and you will be fine

By: sorority
#3  by: ha   

if you’re not a troll, you must be really immature to think that you won’t fit into a house based on the number of followers you have. there are many kds that don’t even have instagram or have less than 500 followers. being in a sorority is so much more than cute insta pics and lightroom presets. also keep an open mind going into rush ffs

By: ha
by: ?Jun 13, 2019 9:43:45 PM

whats a troll on here

By: ?
#4  by: ??   

bruh what you shouldn’t have to die your hair and buy followers to get into a sorority literally if you do that you will hate all four years. Go for a sorority where you get along with all the girls and actually consider them friends and not just people who make you look popular in pictures go back to high school if you want to be popular people don’t care about you as much as you think in college so just be happy

By: ??
#5  by: bump   

bump

By: bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.