facebook

living in the sorority house-questions

by: ?????????

Do you really have to live in the sorority house? Do you have any privacy if you live in the house? Can you have friends visit? It just seems more restrictive, if you want to hang out with friends or have a boyfriend. Is it fun?

Posted By: ?????????
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dawg   

I haven't lived in the house, so I can't give an accurate view, but some of the girls in my sorority have really enjoyed living in the house.

By: dawg
by: freshmanMay 16, 2019 10:29:08 AM

Does anyone else have more details?

By: freshman
#2  by: ok so   

idk how it is for every sorority, but when you join a sorority you’re basically agreeing to live in the house. most, if not all, houses though don’t have enough spots for girls so they base it on “points”, involvement within the chapter, or GPA (i.e. whoever has the most points/best GPA will live in the house). you are not allowed to have alcohol or boys upstairs in the houses (except KD i think bc they have apartments? not rly sure don’t quote me on that). however, some houses are more strict on rules than others so it really depends. living in the house is a great experience because you get to live with all your friends but if you’re looking for a more open space for guests and parties, see what your sorority says about opting out. these are great questions to ask during the house tours round of rush!

By: ok so

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.