facebook

old row fraternities

by: Question

Arent they impossible to get into unless you have connections (Aka buckhead and southern private school connects or legacy status)? The average UGA student has better chance rushing other fraternities.

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Go   

You need to rush them over the summer. They get their pledge classes early. Connected guys know this and if you aren't connected but get to know them and fit with them you can get a bid.

By: Go
by: 3343Apr 24, 2019 10:37:34 AM

This gives hope for people

By: 3343
#2  by: yeah   

yeah you need to know someone rushing them/know a brother, be a legacy, etc. Very few at SAE are non-legacies, almost all are rich private school kids and knew each other in high school/were in the same circles. KA is similar and Chi phi seems to be a bit more accepting of non legacies but I don't know for sure.

Honestly though, you shouldn't spend your time stressing about it because it doesn't matter. Unless you're dying to have your social life be some sort of fantasy.

By: yeah
#3  by: Old Row Check   

Chi Phi is not Old Row so please do not say they are.

By: Old Row Check
#4  by: Wat!??   

Chi Phi was founded at the University of Georgia in 1867, the second frat on campus. If that's not Old Row, I don't know what would be.

By: Wat!??
by: OGApr 16, 2019 8:10:50 AM

I'm sorry but actual Old Row fraternities were apart of The University of Alabama's first fraternities. Don't believe me look it up.

By: OG

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.