facebook

northeastern fraternity

by: water

Just wondering is their a northeastern fraternity here, cuz i know a lot of the "top tier" fraternities do not accept guys outside of the state, so is there a fraternity that is bunch of northeastern guys.

Posted By: water
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Frat bois   

It's a Southern Thing, please try to understand and assimilate as best you can. Most importantly,, we could care less about how things are up north.

By: Frat bois
by: pooApr 13, 2019 12:53:33 AM

so u sayin that u wont accept some people into yo fraternity cuz they from the north?

By: poo
#2  by: not really   

there are guys from the northeast in every fraternity. Chi phi pulls hard from a DC high school, SX and Beta pull from OOS as well. Outside of that I don't really know.

By: not really
#3  by: Ugadawg   

Pi kapp has several northeast guys from Maryland, NY, and jersey as well

By: Ugadawg
#4  by: Yeah   

Pretty much every fraternity below the top 5 or maybe 6 fraternities, without southern national foundings, and still have 100+ people will have sizable OOS non southern populations, some more than others obviously.

If not they'll be more like KS who have all pretty much southern OOS or in state guys and be a little smaller.

Then you have groups like Delta Sig who are an equal mix of everything almost.

By: Yeah
#5  by: Pink Gal   

This illiterate unfortunate cannot possibly go to UGA , can he? I mean “cuz” and third grade spelling errors such as “their” instead of “there”? Really embarrassing low functioning person. Language use really is a measure of IQ......

By: Pink Gal
by: haApr 28, 2019 3:39:16 PM

this is the sec who cares

By: ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.