facebook

greek life school?

by: sup

is this more of a greek life school or a bar or club school?

Posted By: sup
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 77   

Grammar and spelling mistakes incoming

At least around 26 percent of a population of 20,000 students are in Greek Life. So around like 7000 - 8000 people are in Greek Life. That's pretty much 1 out of every 4 students here. So, Greek Life is pretty big here, but not necessary to have a good time. But from what I've noticed, pretty much half or more of the good looking girls here are in a sorority. So, if your a guy and want to date one of those girls, your gonna have to be in Greek Life or if independent you gotta be a student athlete or a super captain america stud.

There's parties held at the frat houses but it's mostly underclassmen and first years there (I dont go there anymore as I'm a off campus second year). There's also smaller house parties held in people's houses or apartments. But honestly, I'd say this might be more of a bar school due to how Athens is.

A lot of people in Greek Life who go to house parties during their freshman year, end up ditching that in favor of bars later on in college.

Many, many people, GDI or in Greek Life of different years, usually go to the bars or the few clubs in downtown Athens there with their friends. I run into a lot of of people from other fraternities and sororities downtown. Yeah, there's a lot of bars for different types of people. There's Greek Life bars like 100 proof, "trendy" bars and clubs like Jerzee's, bars for the "townies", bars for the liberal glasses wearing hipsters and etc....You get the point.

By: 77

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.