facebook

spring 2019 sorority rush??????

by: SillyLemon

Does anyone know if informal spring rush has begun (or ended)? I was really interested in joining a sorority this semester and filled out the interest form but never heard anything back?

Posted By: SillyLemon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pan   

most sororities contacted girls personally to have “dates” with them and some have already received bids. I know Dphie, DG, SK, Aphi, and Pi Phi gave out some. Also heard alpha gam did some COB’s too but I’m not sure

By: pan
by: HiFeb 7, 2019 10:02:21 PM

AGD added a few girls this spring and so did GPhi. I heard Chi O even took a couple lol

By: Hi
#2  by: ^^   

yes, reach out to recruitment chairs asap because most are handing out bids. my house isn't doing informal this year but i know aphi, dphie, dg, and possibly sdt are

By: ^^
by: sorryJan 22, 2019 7:11:52 PM

sorry girly but ik dg and aphi are all done getting their girls

By: sorry
by: Hey Jan 23, 2019 7:19:41 PM

As is dphie

By: Hey
#3  by: spring rush   

Is your GPA below what sororities might consider a cutoff point? That's the only reason I can think of that you wouldn't hear from anyone bc I'm pretty sure dg and dphie reach out to everyone who filled out the interest form

By: spring rush
by: FalseJan 24, 2019 8:23:48 AM

This is not accurate. None of the houses reach out to everyone who indicates interest, especially among those who went through Fall Recruitment. Open Spring events don't really happen unless a chapter is new on campus. To the OP, your best bet is to get to know women in chapters, make your resume great (good GPA, extracurriculars) and go through formal this Fall.

By: False

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.