facebook

girls here better looking than the guys on average?

by: Foto

I feel that sorority girls here on average are is much better looking than the average fraternity brothers here.

Not to say there's a lot of good looking frat guys, and there's certainly some of them, especially the more athletic ones, but every sorority girl has a crazy makeup routine, tan routine and takes care of her looks (Again, not a bad thing).

Meanwhile for everyone 1 stud brother you see pulling like crazy, there's 4 other bubbas with big bellies are put in the friendzone or need alcohol to get laid

Posted By: Foto
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Native Speaker   

This was hard to read

By: Native Speaker
by: FixDec 9, 2018 1:11:08 AM

Let me fix OP's post

I feel that sorority girls here on average are much better looking than the average fraternity brother here.

Not to say there's a lot of good looking frat guys. There's certainly some of them especially the athletic guys. But every sorority girl has a crazy makeup routine, tan routine and takes care of her looks (Again, not a bad thing).

Meanwhile, for one stud brother you see pulling like crazy, there's 4 bubbas with big bellies that are either put in the friendzone or need alcohol to get laid

By: Fix
#2  by: stats   

UGA undergrad is made up of 60% girls to 40% boys. There are a ton more girls than guys, and that is why you see average guys pulling dimes that otherwise wouldn't give them the time of day. But don't get used to it. Once the dimes are graduated and living in Atlanta, they will dump the UGA guys for the smarter, better employed Georgia Tech grads.

By: stats
by: fawfwaDec 21, 2018 8:59:03 PM

i agreed with everything until the end

Man sorority girls still care about a guy's frat status even after college for some reason. so a GDI GT guy unless hes super rich or handsome muscles wont get a graduated sorority girl with old money

By: fawfwa
by: ^Jan 2, 2019 8:44:59 PM

So many couples try to take the frat/sorority status thing into marriage only to find out it is irrelevant in the real world and they chose unwisely. Seen so many divorces because of it. Frat/sorority works for the four years you are in college. It's great. But then the next phase is when you grow out of it after about the age of 25 and the issues of what it takes to stay together and be a real power couple become apparent. Girls trade up after school is over and their world is not limited to Athens anymore. You'll see.

By: ^
#3  by: Lol   

Less guys than girls here is the main reason lol. Lots of average and below average guys here get laid or have GFS due to that reason.

Though, the more attractive men (gdi or not) can be found working out in Ramsey, dining halls, walking around somewhere around campus or at bars downtown.

If you wanna find good looking males, Clemson has more guys than girls and I've heard sorority girls say guys there are more attractive on average.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.