facebook

joining a middle tier house is a waste

by: Pnm

Half of the chapter accepts being middle and kind of just are bland and suck, other half is petty wishing they were upper tier and saltty cuz they Didnt get old row or like Kd. I used to be in one of these and Ik pnms read this site, so just make ur desicion the right one ...

Middle tier includes (u can move any of these up or down probably): sigma kappa, pi phi, gamma phi, delta zeta, Tri delt, axo

Posted By: Pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: agree   

Obviously you can't generalize hundreds of girls, but I have to agree a large portion of these houses have boring cookie cutter girls.

By: agree
#2  by: Lol   

DDD and DZ definitely have that wanna be top tier, but got cut from every top house type.

Pi Phi and Gamma Phi are definitely more of the bland bottom tier types, but they also have a few arrogant members who think they’re better than everyone else (Half of GPhi’s exec is in this category lol).

SK and AXO are definitely the most genuine of the mid tier chapters. Most of them seem genuinely happy with their chapter and don’t seem like the top or bottom tier types.

By: Lol
#3  by: stop   

This is so ridiculous. Such crazy generalizations. Im in a top tier house and have several good high school friends in different middle tier houses and they seem to love their houses even more than I do. I also know of several girls that have dropped out of the top houses because they were so unhappy (perhaps they trusted greek rank during rush.) HAHA

By: stop

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.