facebook

self ranking

by: .

There are some chapters on this website who have a serious issue with self ranking. Whether that be actual rankings written by members to make their sorority look better, or members who pounce on anyone who says anything negative about their chapter. I hope people start catching onto these chapters. I don’t want to name names and target sororities as I’m sure it’s only a few members from each chapter, but something must be done.

Posted By: .
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: cha cha   

Gotta love greekrank. This is the part when OP starts responding to her own thread. Get ready, it comes.

By: cha cha
#2  by: Y   

Alpha flea

By: Y
by: EhFeb 19, 2018 4:35:42 PM

I think a lot of the problem with APhi is just that as a new colony, they don’t have the maturity and experience to keep their members off Greek rank. Towards the end of formal recruitment, there were a decent number of posts at least claiming to be PNMs who weren’t having a great time in recruitment and were asking about APhi. Well chances are at least some of them ended up joining APhi and have been back on here trying to promote their chapter.

The same thing happened with DPhiE when they colonized too, but it seems like their blatant self ranking has mostly stopped. The point is, although there are some girls in APhi who I probably wouldn’t want representing my chapter, I think most of the self ranking will die down once they realize how bad it makes them look.

Also with any self ranking post, the best thing to do is to ignore it so that it won’t keep getting bumped to the top. If these posters realize that no one cares about their obvious self ranks, they’ll have less incentive to keep posting.

By: Eh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.