facebook

current ranks + trends

by: Realistic

Putting sororities into 3 tiers (top, middle, bottom). Within each tier, I’ll list whether each house is rising, staying stable, or falling based on the newest pledge class and what I know about their social calendars. Keep in mind this is kinda subjective but so is every other rank on here.

Top: Kappa, ADPi, Phi Mu, Theta, KD, Zeta, Chi O
Rising: Kappa, Chi O
Stable: ADPi, Phi Mu, Zeta
Falling: Theta, KD

Middle: DDD, AOPi, DZ, AXO, SK, Gamma Phi
Rising: DDD, DZ
Stable: AXO, SK
Falling: AOPi, Gamma Phi

Bottom: Pi Phi, DG, AGD, DPhIE, Alpha Phi, SDT
Rising: DG, AGD
Stable: DPhIE, SDT
Falling: Pi Phi
Too soon to tell: Alpha Phi

Posted By: Realistic
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: actually   

Not bad. But here's what I think:

Rising: Chi O
Stable: Kappa, KD, ZTA
Falling: ADPi, Phi Mu, Theta

Middle
Rising: DDD
Stable: AOII, DZ, AXO
Falling: SK, Gamma Phi

Bottom
Rising: DG, DPhiE
Stable: AGD, SDT
Falling: Pi Phi
Too soon to tell: APhi

Top tier is mostly stable or falling, bottom tier is mostly stable or rising, and middle tier is more of a mix. That's the way it goes in the ranks

By: actually
by: almostDec 31, 2017 10:40:15 AM

pretty accurate but i don’t think phi mu is falling after this year’s PC, they’re stable. aopi is underrated in my opinion and i think they’re rising with each PC.

By: almost
by: YupJan 2, 2018 11:21:32 PM

Agree about Phi Mu being stable. Disagree about AOPi. They seemed way more popular my freshman year than they are now. Also DZ should be rising. They’ve had a great rush the last 2 years.

By: Yup
by: AlmostJan 3, 2018 2:29:51 PM

I’d switch AGD and DPhiE on your trends. AGD has been improving, but DPhiE got the same kind of girls as last year and don’t seem to be getting more competitive

By: Almost
by: No way Jan 22, 2018 2:14:00 PM

CHi-O has to do spring rush AGAIN this year, they are deff not raising...

By: No way
by: ^^Jan 24, 2018 4:21:14 PM

I think the entire bottom tier is rising. DG got an awesome fall PC and Dphie got some amazing groups through spring. I haven't seen APhi's spring class yet

By: ^^
by: One thingJan 25, 2018 12:18:02 PM

The only reason I wouldn't qualify dphie as rising is because they are continually struggling to make numbers. They got around 25/30 girls for spring rush which is AWESOME, but they will have so, so many open spots and aren't making numbers. Letting alpha phi in while dphie was still getting settled was honestly a horrible and cruel decision on Panhellenics part. Obviously didn't do it on purpose but I think it will hurt them in the long term

By: One thing
by: DawgsJan 25, 2018 2:31:14 PM

Yeah that's a fair point and agree it was cruel to bring on a second sorority so quickly. At UF, they had gamma phi beta come on and asked Alpha Phi to hold off to allow gphi to be settled a little more and it seems to be working.

That said, I think DPhiE has the potential to get the numbers in the fall given they've been recruiting more sorority-like girls. My friends at other big schools like Alabama and UF said the bottom tiers consistently make quota. Someone will always be bottom but the Greek system is strong when all tiers take quota.

It would be nice if SDT would take more girls too but that's a whole other discussion.

By: Dawgs
#2  by: interesting   

Now do this for fraternities.

By: interesting

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.