facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: a non-bias list   

Top: KD, AOPi

Right below top: Theta, Chi O, Kappa, Zeta, Phi Mu, ADPi

Middle: Tri Delt, SK, AXO, DZ, Pi Phi

Just above bottom: Gamma Phi

Bottom: AGD, DG, SDT

"old row" at UGA is just an attempt by the older sororities to view themeselves as superior to others because of their longevity.

By: a non-bias list
by: HAHAJan 28, 2014 2:52:54 PM

While KD and AOPi are pretty good sororities, they definitely do not deserve to be the only "tops". What a joke.

By: HAHA
#12  by: I go to uga   

top: ZTA, KD, AOPi, ADPi
upper mid: THETA, AXO, Phi Mu
mid: Tri delt, SK, XO (could be upper mid)
lower mid: Pi Phi, Gamma Phi, SDT,DZ
bottom: AGD, DG

By: I go to uga
by: I go to ugaFeb 1, 2014 4:33:58 PM

KkG is middle

By: I go to uga
by: what?Feb 1, 2014 11:03:14 PM

this list is the biggest joke....zeta and aopi are upper middle zeta and maybe KD too...axo is lower middle if not bottom...theta phi mu and xo are all top.

By: what?
#13  by: Obviously   

written by a Zeta or AXO.

You can change around the order in each tier, but these are the tiers after first semester...

Top - ADPi, Theta, KD, AOPi, Phi mu, Chi-O

Upper Middle - AOPi, Zeta, Kappa

Middle - Tri Delt, SK, DZ, AXO, Pi Phi

Lower Middle - Gamma Phi, SDT (SDT is different, but good)

Bottom - AGD, DG \n\n\n\n\n

By: Obviously
#14  by: Real   

ADPi
Theta
AOPi
Phi Mu
Zeta
KD
Tri Delt
Sigma Kappa
Kappa
Chi O
DZ
AXO
Pi Phi
Gamma Phi
AGD
DG
SDT

By: Real
#15  by: Real is....   

Close reality. Top 3 and bottom 5 are right on, but the middle isn't accurate. Try this....

ADPi
Theta
AOPi
KD
Phi Mu
Zeta (Personally hate to rank them this high, but they do still have their history and strong alums)
Kappa
Chi O
Tri Delt (have been falling in past few years)
DZ (have really stepped it up the past few years)
SK
AXO
PiPhi
Gamma Phi (though I personally like them and would rank them higher)
AGD
DG
SDT (as everyone says.. great girls, just different)

Kappa and Chi-o might be interchangeable based on individual preference. Same with DZ and SK. The reality is that there's not a bad house here. All of them are good. Georgia is a very competitive school with a very competitive rush. So, all of the houses have great girls, and any of the houses here really would be top tier at almost any other school. Cliche, but true.

By: Real is....
by: truthApr 9, 2014 11:01:33 AM

Change KKG and XO but keep SK and DZ the same. Move up Gamma Phi. I agree they've worked miracles recently and are moving up.

By: truth
#16  by: Alice   

Top(In no particular order):
ADPi, Chi-O, Kappa, Theta, Phi-Mu

Almost Top:
AOPi, DDD, KD, ZTA,

Middle:
AXO, Pi Phi, Gamma Phi, DZ, Sigma Kappa

Bottom:
AGD, DG, SDT

Really anything thats not ADG DG and SDT are good, its all personal preference like even among top tier each one has its own distinct personality. Really just rushing to find the place you love. And if thats AGD don't hesitate pledge!

By: Alice
by: IgotougaAug 20, 2015 1:25:47 AM

This is 100% correct

By: Igotouga
by: DawgAug 20, 2015 12:13:15 PM

I would agree with this except for one as a guy. I would move KD up and slide Chi-O down. The XO house just reminds me to much of girls from Colorado and Oregon. Great house but a bit too relaxed and frumpy for me.

Splitting hairs. Top Tier girls in every house. Favorite overall still is Kappa.

By: Dawg
#17  by: Ya, sure   

Nice try trying to make it look like a Kappa wrote this. KD and Chi O are both great. Don't think a guy would say a house is a bit too relaxed!!! Kappas don't have to hate.

By: Ya, sure
by: sororityttttSep 8, 2015 1:10:44 AM

Love this

By: sororitytttt
#18  by: Wow   

Someone really dug deep to find this list from 2012. I guess their house must have been ranked higher on this post than on any of the more recent ones.
REALLY. SERIOUSLY. It's been said a million times that the "rankings" on here don't mean anything and it's true.
Every single one is posted by someone with an agenda - especially right before and after rush. The person posting is either trying to boost up her own house by knocking others down, trying to knock down a house/s that just had a really great rush, or trying to embarrass a house that cut her.
It's just pathetic. UGA Greeks are better than this.

By: Wow
#19  by: Let Me Clarify   

The girls at UGA are aware "old row" does not exist here in an official capacity. The top 5 houses which are considered the "classic" traditional mostly southern ones are referred to casually as "old row" for lack of a better term. That's it!!

By: Let Me Clarify
#20  by: Correct    

Yep

By: Correct

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.