facebook

Fraternities and cooperation

by: Random

Both Fraternities have their own merits, though in my experience, Sigma Chi has been a much more stable and consistent, and growing since the Pandemic while the Zetes have not quite recovered. However, despite both their pros and cons, they should really cut this made-up feud they have and start working together (seems to be fairly one sided too from what I have heard). I may not know all the details but, the Fraternities together, as well as a united Greek Life in general, could really bring the party and fun back to Brock, which is REALLY needed.

Posted By: Random
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Huh   

Doesn't sigma chi have 1 pledge atm

By: Huh
by: .Mar 16, 2024 1:53:08 PM

They got 2 this winter, sigs and zetes had similar recruitments but sigs got their numbers in fall, zetes did their numbers in winter so it flipped and balances out overall.

I agree they need to do more together. It’s because they’re both huge outside Canada here at Brock they’re each others only competition. Go anywhere in the US and you’ll find schools with sigs and zetes, but they have other frats like PIKE and the other big names to balance the rivalry.

deep down they probably respect each other from an wider organizational perspective, they’ve both been around almost 200 years, gotta respect that.

By: .
#2  by: Yes   

Brock really does need them, badgers don’t party like what I heard they used to.
Most people are just looking at which frat is throwing the next party.

By: Yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.