facebook

APP Carleton Hazing

by: Ice Cream

An article came out about the APP Chapter at Carleton hazing and then two former members here at Brock say that they were hazed…phi love I guess

Posted By: Ice Cream
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Madi   

The two girls who posted things onto their stories were the ones who did the hazing. Don’t be fooled by these girls. Julie and Megan are just petty, clearly there must have been some ongoing issues for them to turn their backs on their own org..maybe they got caught for hazing and mistreating everyone. Serves them right to get kicked out.

By: Madi
by: SureNov 5, 2023 11:14:47 PM

Multiple reports of the same thing from different chapters…

By: Sure
by: TeaNov 6, 2023 1:11:35 PM

Lmao they’re just mad the international board cancelled their alum chapter. Sorry ladies guess it’s finally time to grow up

By: Tea
#2  by: Years   

For years there’s been rumours that app hazes so it comes as no surprise that it’s surfacing again

By: Years
by: hazeNov 6, 2023 11:09:29 AM

for years there’s been rumours that every org hazes..one of the frats still does to this day

By: haze
#3  by: Confused   

I’m just confused. Did they report it? Both had positions in power. In fact, one of them was the president of beta chapter. They highly supported APP for years with no problem?

By: Confused
by: a lotNov 6, 2023 2:15:13 PM

it’s also confusing how one of them got their younger biological sister to rush. why would she bring her sibling into an organization that hazes? it just doesn’t make sense.

By: a lot
by: Bffr Nov 7, 2023 10:09:12 PM

Lol all these “reports from multiple chapters” are the same 3 people posting lies on multiple chapter pages because they got expelled and have nothing better to do with their lives. How funny that they all of a sudden remember they got hazed once they got expelled?

By: Bffr
#4  by: kind    

Hazing is wrong, and I’m sure APP will do everything it can to prevent it and I’d think that would be the case anyway.

Instead of bringing the negatives to this page, bring some positives. Focus on using the good of the org to enhance university life , give back to philanthropic causes and build friendships that last a life time.

Everyone should stop the drama and move forward with the best foot forward as I’m sure all orgs are trying their utmost to do.
Imagine if this page was a highlight of all the great things Greek life does.

By: kind
by: .Nov 6, 2023 7:07:16 PM

The drama they’re referring to is the stuff being said here, they said hazing is wrong and they expect everything possible is being done to prevent it.

They aren’t downplaying it.

By: .
#5  by: Lol   

App 100 percent hazes and still does till this day. Bffr

By: Lol
by: App still hazesNov 7, 2023 2:58:44 PM

App still hazes and the logic that the girls wouldn’t be there if they did haze is ridiculous because they have been hazing since they started at brock because two separate hazing rituals occur. One from their alpha chapter and one from omega sigma chi since their founders came from osig. Maybe you should do your research before talking…

By: App still hazes
by: WeeeeNov 7, 2023 5:10:07 PM

^^ Believe me I thought this through. I’ve known plenty of sisters who have admitted you guys haze. Nice try tho, prolly their risk management chair or someone trying to cover it up. I don’t even think people would care that much if u just admitted it

By: Weeee
#6  by: Hey   

I feel the sisterhood at APP is stronger than ever. Just wanted to say something positive.

By: Hey
by: SisterhoodNov 8, 2023 5:02:22 PM

Nothing like a bonded sisterhood by requiring pledges to go through hazing rituals eh?

By: Sisterhood

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.