facebook

greek life council

by: Greeky

Really want GLC to step up now and all orgs cooperate more to push for Brock recognition. That would be dope. I know there's people who would want that and others that prefer not. Discuss?

Posted By: Greeky
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Haha   

Make your organizations coed and then brock will recognize you. Very naive of you to think that glc even does anything. They barely have meetings, when they do, some organizations don’t show up. The glc reps don’t do anything in their positions, it’s just to help them boost their resume for their own org. Recognition wouldn’t be impossible if Zeta Psi weren’t constantly giving Brock Administrators a difficult time. But with so many organizations not caring enough to give the effort and busu not recognizing organizations that are not open to all, there’s not much going to happen about it.

By: Haha
by: ZeteMar 5, 2020 1:24:41 PM

That Zetes giving administrators a hard time is actually backwards. Some high up has a hard on for jerking us around. I’d be happy to go over it with you if you care to know. I agree that Greek life should band together and push for campus legitimacy. Having been a varsity athlete the benefit of the doubt they get is ridiculous, and GLC is useless. Has been for years.

By: Zete
#2  by: Uhhh   

What does GLC even do???

By: Uhhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.