facebook

imagine a world...

by: Dreamer

Where Sigma Chi could actually plan an organized event. Seriously Derby Days is always so all over the place I don't even know why you guys bother at this point. Props on the shirt design though 👌

Posted By: Dreamer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

Imagine a world where APP actually participate in derby days

By: ?
by: UmMar 1, 2018 10:49:38 AM

They are...?

By: Um
by: ?Mar 1, 2018 7:50:03 PM

To Um what have they participated in then? Their insta stories were them at the basketball game instead of dpd or derby days event and they didn't do today's find the brothers event at all even though it's something that takes literally no effort lol

by: ?Mar 1, 2018 10:43:23 PM

Pretty sure there is an album of APPs on from today's event... Isn't that participating.....?

by: ?Mar 1, 2018 10:52:37 PM

Lol tell me where it is because I'm not seeing it 😂

by: UmMar 2, 2018 8:20:18 AM

I saw several pics but okay then lol if thinking that makes you happy?

By: Um
by: Someone is saltyMar 5, 2018 9:26:33 PM

When you have two people show up to an event it is much easier to say why you lose every year. I'd be embarrassed if my sorority had to team up with another sorority just so we could participate. Everyone else showed up, we had fun lol.

By: Someone is salty
by: WhyMar 6, 2018 12:01:17 AM

It doesn’t need to be so competitive at the end of the day it is for charity each sorority contributes some how to philanthropy. If some take derby days wins very seriously that is great for them it is not a reason to badmouth eachother. Besides given that they have an APP as the new Sweetheart I don’t think there is as much drama on here as people make it seem why not just drop it.

By: Why
#2  by: Hm   

Who's the current president?

By: Hm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.