facebook

what’s up with ωσχ?

by: Concerned

Are y’all okay? Like what’s happening? I’ve heard about a bunch of fighting and stuff, and the whole small fall class is weird... Hopefully things get better soon?

Posted By: Concerned
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Anon   

Thanks boo! Yeah we good fam 😘

By: Anon
#2  by: Yikes   

They're definitely disappearing not like them at all

By: Yikes
#3  by: Hm   

Did they take a winter class??? They kinda just stopped posting about rush? They typically have the same bid day as the other sororities (except tausig... idk why y'all do that)

By: Hm
#4  by: 544235   

And only 5 girls in their winter class, what's going on?!

By: 544235
by: YESFeb 12, 2018 2:48:03 PM

The comment above is so accurate. They're going to have to offer a little more than eating sushi together to "compete" (not saying it's a competition at all) with the other sororities on campus now. Two new sororities in the past three years and APP all of which have multiple chapters. Now it seems like they're focusing more on expanding and creating multiple chapters while theirs gets smaller and starts to disappear. The shade to other sororities on their website doesn't help either. Hopefully they get themselves back together!

By: YES
by: MbFeb 12, 2018 7:34:55 PM

@YES is that focus on expansion paying off though? I haven't heard of them forming any colonies. Also assuming none of their winter girls drop, they'll only have added 7 actives for this whole school year... 🤤😮

By: Mb
by: YESFeb 12, 2018 9:20:33 PM

@mb definitely not paying off as far as I know there are no colonies. Yeah 7 actives yikes they used to get more than that per semester! Curious if any Osig is gonna jump in here and say anything

By: YES

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.