facebook

rushing in the fall

by: fresh

i'm thinking about rushing in the fall, what order would you rank the sororities?

I was thinking Omega Sigma Chi and Tau Sigma Phi?

Posted By: fresh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Good luck!!   

I would reccomend going to an event for all 4 before narrowing your choices down. You might find you click with girls you didn't expect to or vice versa! As for ranks, it really doesn't matter at ALL at Brock. No one even thought about tiers til this website. All 4 orgs are very different and offer different experiences, but as long as you are yourself during rush you will find the right one for you :)

By: Good luck!!
#2  by: What she said   

What are you looking for from joining a sorority? Like the other person said they're all realllly different and offer great experiences in their own way but yeah really different

By: What she said
#3  by: #4   

If you're gender fluid you can join a frat and sorority so you can truly get a rounded experience.

By: #4
#4  by: Dearfuturerush   

Hey I'm a member of a sorority at Brock (not gonna say which one to avoid bias) I would really recommend meeting with all sororities on campus during the vendor fair in the first week. You can also rush multiple sororities at once so you find one that clicks with you! Good luck and I hope to see you at rush ❤ also, I think each sorority should have a rush group on facebook if you haven't already jjoined them!

By: Dearfuturerush

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.