facebook

just some panhellenic love

by: <3

It makes me so sad to see people posting such hurtful things about every sorority on here. It kind of reinforces the stereotype that sorority girls are catty. That's FAR from the truth. Each and every sorority at UofT has so many sweet, intelligent, fun, and beautiful girls. Honestly when you join a sorority you really can't go wrong. They're all fantastic in their own way. It's all about personal preference.
I've met a bunch of amazing girls from each sorority tbh.

Posted By: <3
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^   

amen

By: ^
#2  by: yep   

I second this

By: yep
#3  by: Yes   

Also newsflash, ladies: EVERY SORORITY SELF RANKS. Let's stop pretending we don't because we all know that PNMs find this site at one point or another.

By: Yes
#4  by: B   

^so true but if a PNM actually used this website to decide which house to join it would be stupid and seriously misguided. I don't think the rankings on here reflect reality at all.

By: B
#5  by: I agree   

It is true, but sadly every rose has it's thorns and while there may be some wonderful women in all of the sororities, there will always be a few poisonous women who will sadly ruin the experience for many. I really hope all sororities take recruitment seriously this year in order to recruit women who have the same values as each sorority, in order to rid the stereotype of "sorority girls".

By: I agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.