facebook

different sororities vibes?

by: help

thinking to rush next year but dont want to go through formal (i think itd be too stressful) but im not rlly able to get a good idea of each sororities vibes through insta. are there any stereotypes or like general vibes of each sorority that i should know before i decide which one to join/do cob for?

Posted By: help
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hm   

Best way to get the vibe of each sorority is through formal recruitment. You get to meet all the girls in round 1, then you get called back to some houses and get to see what the vibes are in real life. Sure it’s stressful but it’s fun and you meet lots of people. You can also choose to drop out of formal recruitment before putting a bid on a sorority and then rejoin through COB, most sororities go through it a few weeks after formal recruitment. Just do it, sign up, and enjoy the experience. Also, instagrams do give you a pretty good vibe of what the sorority is like, but maybe reach out to individual girls from sororities and ask them some questions, most of the time they'll be happy to help.

By: Hm
by: helpApr 21, 2024 10:24:01 PM

thank you!!

By: help

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.