facebook

Which greek has the most livable house

by: integured 1st year

I heard greek rent was cheap so i'm just wondering which one is the best in terms of housing.

Posted By: integured 1st year
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hm   

If ur a dude then nice houses are fiji, phi kap, zeta, adphi, others r good too but kind of on the dirty or like run down side
If ur a chick theyre all nice but nicer houses r tridelta aphi kkg gamma fs

By: Hm
#2  by: Popular opinion   

I’d go with Fiji and beta, ka, phi delt . They don’t party much and at least you can sleep at night. If you care about cleanliness, then beta wins hands down but they are one of the least involved in Greek life. On the other side of the spectrum, you have Tdx where living one year there will take 5-10 years off ur life from sleep deprivation alone. Pi phi and aphi are nice but they are far away from the main Greeks but all the sorority houses are very livable. I suggest going to at least 1 rush event from each Greek and do your due diligence bc the frats vary wildly in terms of personality, fun, networking, degeneracy, etc

By: Popular opinion
by: UhmMar 26, 2024 9:20:03 PM

KA house is dirty af, wtf you talking about lmao

By: Uhm
by: OkMar 26, 2024 10:36:48 PM

I haven’t been to ka recently but their house seemed very clean frat standards. My only complaint is that their kitchen is peewee tiny. They got a nice third floor and a proper back yard. The house is built for a family, and not for a group of guys. It’s also far af from campus tho.

By: Ok
by: YeaMar 27, 2024 3:05:27 PM

Ka ain’t bad bro. If they have responsible ppl in the house, that house’s backyard got tons of potential

By: Yea
by: LolzMar 28, 2024 2:28:41 PM

Went to a KA party a couple of years ago and the entire house wasn’t hotboxed with cigs

By: Lolz
by: Ka is actually niceMar 29, 2024 8:00:54 PM

Ka got a new house last year and it’s actually nice

By: Ka is actually nice
#3  by: l   

Most of the sorority houses are clean and cute. Half the frats are falling apart or are health risks nil

By: l
by: TrueMar 27, 2024 9:51:59 PM

Maybe not half, but there are way to be healthy in most. Asking as you are responsible with saying no to certain things you will be alright

By: True
#4  by: Zeta   

Their house is huge.

By: Zeta
#5  by: mx   

All the rooms in Aepi are nice. They have their own washrooms and is genuinely clean

By: mx
#6  by: Cheap rent   

I currently pay $600 w/o utilities for a 130 sq ft room in a frat

By: Cheap rent
by: WowMar 30, 2024 1:19:44 PM

Which house is this. Most houses are 800 or sum no?

By: Wow
#7  by: flp    

aepi by far. Cleanest and all units have bedroom bathroom kitchen and newly reno

By: flp
by: Big capMar 29, 2024 7:59:06 PM

Said by an aepi who can’t even run a proper coat room

By: Big cap

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.