facebook

What is the deal with AOPI

by: M

Iโ€™m just straight up curious cuz Iโ€™m thinking about joining a friends sorority next year.
8 members dropping
Coca1n ridden
Severe Hazing and bullying
Is stuff like this normal with all sororities or are there more underlying issues specific to AOPI

Posted By: M
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: what are u on   

the girls in aopi are genuinely the sweetest. cannot imagine a single one of them being a bully... I don't know if these rumours are talking about girls from previous years but it sucks to see these genuinely good people getting hated on and rumours being spread about them for no reason. please meet the girls before you jump to these conclusions.

By: what are u on
by: ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚Mar 6, 2024 6:02:59 PM

yall just accept the fact that yall suck๐Ÿ˜‚ if you southern sorority ever saw the way run your sorority it would be an embarrassment to the entire university ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

By: ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
by: lmaoMar 7, 2024 1:05:27 AM

deleting comments just shows how down bad yall are to hide the truth

By: lmao
by: CMar 9, 2024 9:59:08 AM

Stop the cap

By: C
#2  by: Lol   

Aopi being aopi

By: Lol
#3  by: Lmao    

They just paid to delete comments

By: Lmao
by: LMar 6, 2024 7:48:56 PM

I know lmaooo

By: L
by: LolMar 6, 2024 8:03:53 PM

Monthly aopi greekrank budget is about $300

By: Lol
#4  by: I know who u are   

sounds like someone got droppppeedd

By: I know who u are
by: trulyMar 13, 2024 9:27:03 AM

+ 8 members leaving ur sorority cause ur all subhumans ... dropping is doing a favour for those pledges

By: truly
#5  by: Depends   

The nicest house is zeta and the cleanest is beta. Ka has potential they just need to renovate some spaces. Fiji and phikap are also up there but can get dirty. If you live Dke, du, and Tdx. All Iโ€™m Gona say is good luck. Tdx doesnโ€™t even clean after partiesz

By: Depends

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.