facebook

fraternity tier truth

by: New Man

Wow just discovered this website and am concerned with how wrong some of these posts are. Say what you want but with everything up to this point these are the clear cut tiers and places within.

TOP:
-- Sig Chi: I'm going to put them as top fraternity only due to what there upcoming pledge class seems to be and how their parties have been this semester.
-- DKE: Yes they have a house and throw very good late nights. There rush class this year however is not looking as good Aight sounds good years past
-- Pike: Was not really sure if I should put them ahead or behind KA but based on this years parties and potential rush class I will stick them in front, for now.
--KA: Yes it's true they have fallen in the past couple of years but they are still top tier. Still great parties and I'm interested to see what top of rush class the pull this year.

UPPER MIDDLE:
--SAE: Although they were riddled with cop incidents last year, this year has been quite different. Should pull about the same type of rush class as last year which in my mind keeps them upper middle tier, but upper middle tier only.

--Kappa Sig: Well, nothing much to say here except that losing their charter really hurt these gentleman. Have dropped a huge amount in the past years and am again curious to see what there class looks like this year.

MIDDLE:
--Lambda: contrary to popular belief I do believe this fraternity is on a bit of a rise. Throw good parties and are not huge douche bags like other frats

THE REST..

Posted By: New Man
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: innocent bystander   

"Just discovered this website".....bahahaha - good try machi

By: innocent bystander
#2  by: Brazzers Man   

Quit smoking grass. PKA is not in the top tier.

By: Brazzers Man
#3  by: natty o   

Can't tell if this was written by a Pike or a Machi. But other than Pike being top tier and Sig Chi ahead of DKE this ranking is pretty spot on.

By: natty o
#4  by: rationalperson   

KA is still well above Pike. Nice try Pike, never seen a group of kids care about their appearance as much as y'all do. And not in a good way.

By: rationalperson
by: EhDec 4, 2015 12:56:18 AM

^Says all the KA's that have been over running this site

By: Eh
#5  by: question   

How would this random objective individual no what types of rush classes all these frats are pulling? definitely either a pike or machi trying to overhype themselves.

By: question
#6  by: really   

machi this is so pathetic

By: really
#7  by: VDBL   

Sig Ep doesn't get mentioned enough

By: VDBL
#8  by: anon   

Q was this you?

By: anon
#9  by: Ok   

Lambdas trying to low key put themselves in the top half. Interesting...

By: Ok
#10  by: Lol   

at lambda

By: Lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.