facebook

new sorority?

by: WFU18

I heard there is a new sorority coming. Are we even open for expansion? As long as phi mu doesn't come back...

Posted By: WFU18
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: not sure   

I believe a sorority has to be on campus for 4 years before another sorority can be added. Theta came to campus in 2013 meaning that another sorority cannot come till 2017 (if this rule is correct). I believe the next sorority to come to campus will be Delta Gamma. Delta Gamma was once at Wake Forest and is no longer an active chapter. Similarly ADPi left WFU in the 90s and came back, Theta left only a few years after ADPi and then returned to campus. DG left campus after Theta so it would only make sense that DG would be the next to return.

By: not sure
by: nopeFeb 19, 2016 7:58:47 PM

Not how extension works. Any NPC group can submit a written package; then, a small number are invited for an on campus interview/presentation. Panhellenic votes on the group. Could even be a stack where two groups are selected to colonize, one in say 2018, the next in 2020 for example.

By: nope

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.