facebook

something nice about each sorority in alpha order

by: Something Nice

ADPi: Very sweet girls. They seem to have a very tight sisterhood while being very focused on academics. The definitely have a handful of very attractive girls. Although they do not socialize with every fraternity on campus, they still go out and keep it classy.
Chi O: Some of the prettiest girls on campus. They have some true sweethearts and generally seem to like one another. They have a lot of passion for their sorority and it seems to be working for them.
DDD: A mixture of "pearls girls" and "granola girls" but somehow the combination seems to work. They are also very devoted to their own philanthropy and have sisters involved in various facets of campus life.
DZ: So fun, so chill. Some of the most laid back sorority girls you will ever meet. Although they aren't as into their sorority as other groups, that does not mean that they do not care for one another.
KAO: They are the newest sorority on campus so they are still trying to establish themselves, but some of the most down to earth girls I have met are Thetas. They do not have a distinct type of girl they recruit which could be a good thing if you are looking for diversity.
KBG: Literally the chillest girls you will ever meet. Beta's are always so funny and down to earth. They definitly party hard and DGAF
KD: very nice girl next girl type. Kind of bro-ish and seem to have a good time.
KKG: easily the hottest girls on campus. They are always very fashionable and frats like them.

Posted By: Something Nice
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: nice   

nice to finally see something nice written about the sororities on campus for a change. I would also say that this is pretty accurate. Good work!

By: nice
#2  by: sfee   

I always get the impression chi o's like each other the least

By: sfee

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.