facebook

best in show

by: The Judge

One man's opinion. there are so many different opinions on which sorority is the hottest, the prettiest, smartest, most fun, etc. I think it is hard to say which is more desirable versus another, so I look at it like the Westminster Dog Show. Not to say that the Wake girls are dogs. Far from it. Most of them are super pretty, with awesome personalities to match. So, I thought I would break it down into categories and let you decide which "breed" you prefer. Let's start with the Toy Class. This is definitely Kappa. High maintenance, yappy, lots of bows, obsessed with looks, but adorable. These are your FiFis and Tinkerbells. You either want to cuddle with them, or throw them out the window of a moving car. Your choice. Then you have the Worker division. These are the strong sturdy ones. Not always the best looking, but hard working and loyal. They will drink a beer or six with you, travel in packs, and play well with others. Some might find that beautiful. I would put KD, PiPhi and Tri Delta in there. Then you have your Pointers. These are smart, pretty, involved, and confident. They will lead you, protect each other, and greet strangers with a smile. There is an easiness and charm to them that makes everyone happy and comfortable. They don't know how innately pretty they are. I would put Theta and ChiO in that group. And now, the moment of truth, the Judge gives the overall Best in Show to...... Theta.

Posted By: The Judge
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Deacon man   

This is funny and very accurate. Kappas are definitely your toy breed. I vote for throwing them out of the window. KDs are good girls, one of my favorite groups. They should be in the Pointer group. ChiOs are fun, good partiers. Thetas are solid, I think one of the overall best groups on campus.

By: Deacon man
#2  by: nice try   

Theta on the self ranking...
As if Theta is comparable to Chi O.
Also who on campus calls Beta, Pi Phi? Do you even go here?

By: nice try
by: The JudgeAug 16, 2015 8:41:54 AM

grew up in a family filled with PiPhis. I will always think of them as this, not as Betas. I like them, I like ChiOs, I like Thetas, I like KD. Basically, I like most of the groups. My opinion is based on my personal experience with the different groups.

By: The Judge
#3  by: Non Greek Wake girl   

not being in a sorority, I can say that all of the groups have their pros and cons. I have friends in all of the groups, some more than others. I think some people can take it all WAY too seriously. If I rushed and pledged, it would be because I wanted to be part of a group of friends, not because one is prettier, or wealthier, or more popular, or smarter. You can't pick your Friends like that. There are stereotypes, definitely, but some groups seem to attract a broader spectrum of girls, who seem to get along much better than others. KD, DZ and Theta come to mind. My friends in these groups seem to be much happier than some of the other groups.

By: Non Greek Wake girl
#4  by: LOL   

LOL anyone who still refers to beta as pi phi is someone who came to wake in 2010 or earlier. get off this site, your life is sad.

also, shut up theta. no one likes you, and yes, everyone thinks you're bottom tier. stop.

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.